Ace Air 300. Ex shop display model. In excellent condition (a few small marks). Get a bargain. Was £849.99 NOW £650.00. Comes complete.
Everything we know about awning design is incorporated within this model, that’s forty years of continual awning design. The shaped front panels not only look good but provide extra interior space with a depth of 300cm. Moving inside the awning, the view out is spectacular, with large panoramic windows and skylights providing plenty of light during the day and a view of the stars at night.
If weight is an issue the wall panels can be removed so that it’s only necessary to feed the roof through the awning rail and then simply zip the panels back in.
The awning utilises our Weathershield™ Pro fabric, an iconic fabric that we use extensively throughout our range of awnings as it has proved itself time and time again due to its excellent weatherproofing and durability, whilst remaining light enough for easy set up and handling. We’ve made improvements to the UV protection and the coatings to make sure that Weathershield™ Pro continues to be market leading.
Another brand NEW innovation from Kampa is our Dual-Pitch Roof System. Awnings with Kampa’s Dual-Pitch Roof System have much better interior headroom, making Kampa awnings more spacious and useable than any other inflatable awning on the market. The taut Dual-Pitch roof line is also designed to perform. The pole structure of each roof has been carefully constructed to ensure that wind is deflected and rain water is shed efficiently, helping prevent puddling on the roof and thereby enhancing the performance.
On top of all this, our 2018 models come ‘Limpet™ Ready’, ready to accept our Limpet™ Fix System – an ingenious method of attaching the side walls to the caravan. Simply attach the Limpet™ through the pre-cut holes in the rear of the awning and fasten to a smooth caravan surface. There are four holes on each side of the awning. Limpets™ come in a pack of eight and extra holes, to suit your caravan, can be made using the Limpet™ Hole Punch.
- Double coated Weathershield™ Pro fabric
- TPU AirFrame with one-point inflation
- NEW – Dual-Pitch Roof System
- Seams hot air taped
- Windows – Crystal Clear for a great view out
- Curtains on all windows
- NEW – Large flyscreen in right-hand side window
- QuickPitch™ webbing straps – stronger and quicker than guylines
- Zips: Kampa heavy duty no. 10 with weather protection
- Mud flaps – internal with pegging eyelets
- Seal to caravan – bumper pads with optional rear upright poles or Limpet™ Fix System
- Draught skirt – included to keep draughts out from under the caravan
- Zip-out side panels
- Zip-out front panels
- Roll-to-side front panels
- Skylights in roof
- Oversized carry bag
- AccessoryTrack™ – ready to accept optional equipment
- SabreLink™ Ready – easy fitment of SabreLink™ lighting
- Mesh Panel Ready *NEW for 2018 – The zip-in panels fit behind the front panels and can remain in place
- Limpet™ Fix System Ready
- Complete with our high volume Downdraught pump
Depth – 300cm
Available in sizes – 300, 400 & 500
Weight – 21kg
Fits – Suitable for caravans with a rail height of 235 – 250 cm
Double Coated Weathershield™ Pro fabric – Our iconic fabric that we use extensively throughout the range has proved itself time and time again. We’ve made improvements to the UV protection and the coatings to make sure that Weathershield™ Pro continues to be market leading.
Kampa AirFrame – TPU AirFrame with one-point inflation